Our hospital recognizes how scary emergencies are, which is why we make stabilizing your pet our top priority.
In the event of an emergency during our open hospital hours, please call our hospital right away at (972) 530-3951 to describe the situation. Those extra few minutes give us time to be ready when your pet arrives with any tools necessary.
In the event that your pet's emergency is after our hospital hours, we do offer 24 hour emergency service. Give us a call!
When to Bring in Your Pet for Urgent Care
We recommend that you call us immediately if your pet is experiencing any of the following:
- Choking or having difficulty breathing
- Hit by a car or suffered blunt-force trauma of any kind
- Ingested a foreign object such as a toy, sock, or string
- Ingested something poisonous
- Profuse bleeding
- Inability to move or stand
- Unusually warm or cold
- Having a seizure
- Loss of consciousness
- Excessive vomiting and/or severe diarrhea
- Blood in stool
- Unable to pass stool or urinate
When in doubt about your pet’s condition, call us—our team will be more than happy to answer your questions, assistance, or set up a room so we can see your pet if necessary.